If you’ve ever wondered, here’s the guide! I got a score of 347. If you beat me, let me know, and I’d love to take lessons.
1. You have a pincushion on your desk: +5
2. Each additional pincushion: +1
3. You have a sewing machine on your desk: +10
4. You tat: +23
5. You tat well: +130
6. You know what tatting is: +13
7. You wear dresses every day: +10
8. You wear dresses that cover your ankles: +20
9. You wear dresses that reveal your knees: -15
10. You wear a bonnet every day: +100
11. Little kids have come up to you and asked what you are dressed up as, while you are wearing your normal clothes: +50
12. You wear a flowery apron when cooking: +5
13. Each additional flowery apron you own: +1
14. You feel that “frickin’,” “hella,” and “darn” are too close to swear words to use:+2
15. Your secret ambition is to own a petticoat: +10
16. Your secret ambition is to own a hoopskirt: +14
17. You belong to a church choir: +5
18. Your choir wears robes: +10
19. You belong to a handbell choir: +50
20. You write a diary: +15
21. You write your diary in cursive: +20
22. Your diary is electronic: -10
23. You send mail to your friends regularly: +30
24. You have long hair: +3
25. Your cosmetics are all edible because you made them out of stuff you found in your kitchen: +10
26. Your favorite books are by Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, or Louisa May Alcott: +5
27. You listen to the radio: +2
28. You listen to an iPod: -10
29. You listen to illegally-downloaded music on your iPod: -20
30. You listen to cassette tapes: +10
31. You listen to records: +30
32. You have poetry memorized: +10 for each poem
33. You cook from scratch: +6
34. You knit: +2
35. You enjoy going to museums because of all the old stuff they have in them: +4
36. Your favorite movie is in black-n-white: +5
37. Your favorite movie is black, white, and silent: +10
38. Nobody’s ever heard of your favorite celebrity because he or she was dead before you were born: +12
Add up your score! Let’s see what you’ve got!
400-600+: You are either Amish, or so ridiculously old-fashioned, even I can’t beat you. You are my idol.
200-400: Not bad. Old ladies love you, and you them, because you have so much in common. Younger people are apt to think you slightly eccentric.
50-200: Old-fashioned stuff is interesting, but it’s not your main focus.
0-50: I’m sorry. You just aren’t an old-fashioned girl. Just give us lots of praise for our phenomenal cooking/sewing/knitting/tatting skills, and we’ll love you anyways.